Statement on Ukraine
At Cyber Sainik, we are following the crisis in Ukraine very closely. As cyber warfare takes a more prominent role in overall attack strategies, we’ve taken actions to ensure our cybersecurity services remain as a first line of defense for your business operations. For our clientele here in Denver, CO and elsewhere, this means we are increasing internal infrastructure hardening, bolstering our vulnerability protection practices and so much more. By reason of security, we’ll preserve critical success factors for the utmost quality.
It’s no secret, though, that as part of our efforts in combating increasing cyber threats, we provide 24/7×365 monitoring and management. Staffed with a team of knowledgeable, highly trained security specialists, Cyber Sainik LLC is entirely dedicated to the cyberhealth of our clients and their organizations.
At Cyber Sainik, we promise to:
- Maintain stringent regulation compliance
- Provide premier Managed Detection and Response (MDR) and Vulnerability Management to allow for targeted efforts and specialized treatment
- Engage in modern prevention strategies via constant scanning and reporting
- Bolster detection methods for consistent and uniform protection.
- Implement additional security measures at each component of our infrastructure
- Conduct in-depth analyses to cyber security threats
- Pinpoint vulnerabilities to provide the most complete cybersecurity.
Knowledge is power, which is why we emphasize the importance of educating staff and team members, across departments, on security awareness. The more know-how organizations have in protecting sensitive information and systems, the better prepared they are for incoming and active threats. For common warning signs your staff should be aware of, please review the “Social Engineering Red Flags” resource from our Security Awareness Training partners at KnowBe4. For more information on security awareness and training, feel free to explore Cyber Sainik’s Resources and Blog page.
If you have additional questions on strategies to improve your environment and its cyberhealth, our security consultants are readily available to develop a solution that meets your organization’s needs. If you require Support or further technical assistance securing your internal systems, please contact Cyber Sainik at email@example.com or call us at (303)-576-5605. For more information on security awareness and training, feel free to explore Cyber Sainik’s Resources and Blog page.