Intrusion Detection & Prevention
Protect your network, servers, and endpoints from known, unknown, and zero-day threats.
Today, cyber criminals design threats to bypass traditional cybersecurity defenses and compromise sensitive corporate data. For this reason, it is important now, more than ever, to implement effective detection and response solutions. Cyber Sainik’s managed Intrusion Detection & Prevention services offer real-time defense for your most critical systems, giving you the ability to identify threats and eliminate them before they compromise data. Cyber Sainik also offers Distributed Denial of Service (DDoS) protection, ensuring your business is safe from coordinated attacks.
First-Rate Intrusion Prevention Services for your Business
Intrusion prevention systems (IPS), commonly referred to as intrusion detection prevention systems (IDPS), are integral pieces of an organization’s network security. Aptly named, the technology works to detect, and prevent, malicious activity observed on the network. IPS builds upon intrusion detection technology (IDS) to not only detect threats, but stop them, too. These systems do so in a number of ways through methods such as IP blocking, malicious packet interception or dropping, alarm signaling and firewall configuration.
Managed Intrusion Prevention Solutions you Can Rely On
IPS tools come in different forms with specially designed functions and configurations. The technology’s primary objectives vary; however, management and automation are often keys to leveraging the tool successfully. Seasoned security specialists, like those at Cyber Sainik, automate processes so that disturbances are detected and treated before they become threatening to the business. Comprehensive security programs often utilize additional tools, making automation at this layer essential to allowing other security technology to achieve higher functionality. Security teams benefit, too, as time spent on manual intervention is applied elsewhere in the areas of the environment that need it most.
- Advanced threat detection and prevention
- Cloud-based computing capabilities
- Vulnerability exploit detection and prevention
Intrusion Detection & Prevention Benefits
- Defend against the latest cybersecurity threats such as ransomware and other variants
- Do away with urgent upgrades and emergency patching
- Protect end-of-life operating systems
- Automatically protect on-prem and cloud-based servers
- Empower vulnerability threat prioritization with total network visibility
- On-the-spot and ongoing threat protection with out-of-the-box recommended settings
- Inspection & response of inbound, outbound, and lateral network traffic in real-time
- Deploy defensive and precautionary zero-day coverage
- Deliver scalable performance with low latency
Intrusion Detection & Prevention Features
- Centralized management of events and policy
- Increased and improved visibility into your network
- Real-time threat management
- Security automation and orchestration
- Threat intelligence analysis from a variety of sources to enable monitoring and threat containment