Security Operations Center
Security Operations Center (SOC): Managed SIEM, XDR, MDR, Vulnerability Management & More
As cyberattacks on businesses continue to rise, the demand for cybersecurity solutions has skyrocketed. Meanwhile, many organizations are still struggling to keep up with security demands. Scarcity of skilled personnel, a lack of IT security, obsolete infrastructures, and the overall cost of cybersecurity platforms impede an organizations’ ability to secure their network environments and infrastructures. All these constraints impact an organization’s ability to detect and respond to cyberattacks, as well as manage existing areas of weakness. By utilizing a modern security platform alongside a dedicated Security Operations (SecOps) team like Cyber Sainik, organizations can achieve the level of protection that today’s digital world demands.
Cyber Sainik’s Security Operation Center offer 24x7x365 monitoring of your most business critical systems.
Why Cyber Sainik Security Operation Center?
Cyber Sainik can bring peace of mind to your business. Our Security Operations Center will work with you
to provide 24/7 security monitoring and take action against threats with a dedicated expert response team.
Features of our Security Operation Center as a Service
Unmatched surveillance, detection and response to threats.
24x7x365 monitoring and dedicated service desk for around-the-clock.
Highly flexible solutions to suit your needs.
Scalable growth of services to meet growing security needs.
Comprehensive implementation of advanced technological measures.
Our Security Operation Center use best in class encryption.
24/7 Monitoring and Management, 365 Days a Year
Cyber Sainik’s 24x7x365 Security Operations Centers (SOC) provides businesses with a reliable and affordable cybersecurity solution that aligns with their needs. Our services are scalable, too, in order to meet the security requirements of businesses large or small.
As a part of our approach, we work to address modern technical and organizational issues that have arisen from expanding attack surfaces, an increase of cyberthreats, alongside a lack of IT security resources. With our clients’ needs and plans for growth in mind, we offer adaptive SecOps services so that as your business grows, we’re equipped to protect any additional infrastructures or assets.
- Security Information and Event Management (SIEM)
- Risk-based vulnerability assessment, scanning and management (VM)
- Threat detection and response (TDR)
- Compliance management
Other features of our Security Operations as a Service include:
- Unmatched surveillance
- 24x7x365 monitoring and management
- Dedicated service desk for around-the-clock care
- Highly flexible solutions to suit your needs
- Scalable growth of services to meet growing security needs
- Comprehensive implementation of advanced technological measures
- Modern encryption
SecOps: The Key to a Successful Security Program
Security operations (SecOps) are a critical piece to ensuring the protection of an organization’s network infrastructure. By combining the right skills with the right technology and processes, businesses can improve their overall cybersecurity standing for greater cyber resilience. We know, too, that as your organization grows, so does potential risk. That’s why our team works alongside the enterprise to identify future growth and accommodate security needs accordingly.
- Cyber Sainik can bring peace of mind to your business. Our Security Operations Center will work with you to establish 24/7 security monitoring and take action against threats with a dedicated expert response team.
- 24×7 SOC: Our team provides eyes on glass 24 hours a day, with automated processes and procedures to ensure your business-critical environments are secure.
- Security Expertise: A highly qualified team of security professionals, from security analysts to security architects.
- Threat Detection: Find and validate potential threats or incidents in a proactive way.
- Compliance Reporting: Monitoring the compliance of your Security Systems Our team provides regular reports on all the necessary information and indicators
The longer it takes to resolve a cybersecurity incident, the greater the damage, and expense, to an enterprise.
Allow Cyber Sainik’s SOC as a service to equip you business with the skills and resources you need to deal with a threat. We’ll provide your organization access to our skilled team of analysts, engineers, and security managers to ensure security issues are discovered and dealt with as quickly as possible. We do so by proactively addressing evolving data security threats with detection and response capabilities, automation plus a skilled staff to ensure targeted searches, and reduction of overall time spent on investigation.
Our Security Operation Center Services: Threat Management | Vulnerability Management | Compliance Management