Sales Development – SDR
Cyber Sainik is a Managed Security Services Provider (MSSP) specializing in security information and event management (SIEM), extended detection and response (XDR), and so much more. Our cybersecurity solutions are designed to provide organizations with vital understandings of current & potential risks, advanced protection & security of critical systems, plus state-of-the-art security technology and products for greater protection and durability. Utilizing artificial intelligence (AI), big data analytics, and machine learning, we are developing our own intellectual property (IP) to provide the comprehensive protection that our clients deserve. Today, we provide end-to-end security by way of our in-house cybersecurity specialists, alongside premiere security technology partners such as Trend Micro, LogRhythm, Fortinet and others. For those still determining their cybersecurity needs, we offer exceptional security consulting services to help clients find the right solution for their organizations.
The role of Sales Development Representative is extremely important to our growth and this person will play a significant role in our success. The ideal candidate loves making things happen and is driven.
- Generate prospects using email broadcast, reaching prospects on the phones, using leads from Zoominfo which can be configured with prequalified prospects.
- Be responsible for educating and developing prospects to hand-off to the sales teams
- Profile strategic accounts by identifying key individuals, researching, and obtaining business requirements and presenting solutions to start the sales cycle
- Set appointments for sales team when a lead reaches a qualified stage
- Drive attendance for webinars and live seminars, set meetings for conferences
- Collaborate with sales and marketing team members on strategic sales approaches
- Follow-up on inbound marketing leads, identify qualified opportunities, and provide appropriate levels of information at the right time for interested prospects
- At least 1-3 years of relevant work experience (corporate and/or technology experience)
- Proven business development success through effective use of core sales tools: Salesforce, Zoominfo, LinkedIn, etc.
- Capability of understanding customer pain points and requirements
- Strong and professional communication skills — written, verbal, presentation
- Aptitude to manage numerous requests and time demands concurrently, while achieving production goals
- Promotes a strong sense of urgency for reaching goals and key deliverables. Makes things happen.
Salary and Benefits:
Salary is commensurate with experience and proven record of accomplishment. Benefits package includes Medical and Dental insurance, 401K, paid holidays, paid vacation, and paid sick leave. Cyber Sainik is an Equal Opportunity Employer with numerous opportunities for growth and career development.
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org