Accounting Job | Denver, CO
Founded to provide businesses with end-to-end cybersecurity services and staffed with a team of expert specialists, we dedicate ourselves to the providing the top-notch solutions our clients deserve. With our talented team and state-of-the-art technology, we provide 24x7x365 monitoring & management of critical systems.
The role of the Accountant is extremely important to the growth of Cyber Sainik. Cyber Sainik’s ideal candidate is comfortable communicating with people, extremely detailed oriented, and takes the initiative to help ensure all bookkeeping items are in order.
This is an on-site part time position in our Denver, Colorado office.
- Communicate with customers via phone and email to resolve their billing related questions
- Monitor accounts to identify outstanding debts
- Find and contact clients to ask about their overdue payments
- Process invoicing for a group of security clients
- Create sales orders
- Attention to detail
- The ability to meet deadlines
- Exceptional organization skills
- The ability to prioritize projects
- Problem-solving skills
- 5-10 years’ experience
Salary & Benefits
Salary Range – Part Time $30,000 Base Salary
Salary is commensurate with experience and proven record of accomplishment. Benefits package includes Medical and Dental insurance, 401K, paid holidays, paid vacation, and paid sick leave. Cyber Sainik is an Equal Opportunity Employer with numerous opportunities for growth and career development.
Please email your resume to [email protected]